Monday, December 20, 2010

Hindi Channels On Wii

calls

Io, piccolo idealista, pensavo che dietro gli inviti ad una tua festa, grande o piccola che sia, ci fosse la volontà di passare del tempo, dei bei momenti, con le persone con cui meglio ti trovi e con cui hai condiviso esperienze positive in the past. More or less.

Someone else informed me that instead of calls to be integrated also people who want never, never have had experiences in common, apart thousand light years from your life and your thinking, like "the X that cousin, the son of such uncles, Y and Z "(in a family where mom and dad have 5 siblings each millemila and their descendants, there is ample choice). Although to me some of them I do not friezes from as little as you say, I have to see them, greet them and thank them.
"Thanks for being here (where you've been in 25 years that I have come to the world?).

bah, thank goodness I do not care at parties.
(not the Christmas eh XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment