Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lump Of Mucus Came Out My Nose

Shadow of the Wind

Contrary to most people, to me, Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Luis Zafon is NOT liked.
has never managed to take or conquer, I've never seen him so "simple and functional" his environment Barcelona, \u200b\u200blike more than once had seemed to understand hearing about the book.
Above all, there are too many "and that the case": the person just happened X is the one who has had a relationship with Y, Y just happened is the very person who possesses the object of Z, Z is the one that just happened to be small Tom has known ... and so forth between "cases" small and giant. I understand that the plot of a book can there be someone, but here there are in such amounts and in such "quality" even bother to give me at some point: /
recommend reading it right "to those who have nothing good to read "To pass the time say. Read you read, but definitely not excited about. Which has the also granted the final!

on aNobii I noticed that the assessment "so so" well worth 3 stars: generous. I've adjusted, but in my very personal assessment "so-so" of stars is worth two XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment