... Dear ... ... ... ....
By this, I have the honor to present the Association "Il Filo Creative Flavia", which are the President, so that we can combine our synergies to assist the disabled and disadvantaged.
I founded this organization with the aim of developing the abilities of each possible through the manual arts (decoupage, cartonage painting ....). and intellectuals (books, journalism and poetry).
I'm creating a group of disabled people as "creative" in order to support us and buy a van and carry out other projects that help people with disabilities and their families.
E 'I intend, therefore, create a sort of holding associations, integrating its internal realities. These will however continue to maintain their line management, but will join forces for a single purpose. (As is happening between the wire / Onlus and ACR / non-profit organization .. right?) The benefits would have on costs, visibility and operational units.
Among the new proposals, there in the future the idea of \u200b\u200bopening a line (toll free), which receives calls from disabled people and their requests will be diverted to the association responsible.
This is one of many ideas that you can create together. Currently
association has already agreed to enter into a covenant agreement with the "wire Creative Flavia non-profit organization." L 'ACR THE MILANESE. Recreational cultural association, which operates in the province of Milan, Rome and San Remo.
conclusion, I ask you a few minutes of your time to talk together and expand this discourse.
Secure one of your interest, I look forward to nice feedback.
Sincerely
Capelletti Flavia
0 comments:
Post a Comment