Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Viral Infection Of A One Year Old

Company, a company no ... As a growing puzzle

update the status talks:

"Congratulations! You have already made our selections! Come also to sign Monday, "This more or less the phone call I received from A that I mentioned in previous posts . For a moment, do not confuse them with some lottery scam XD. I gently pointed out that" I am considering other offers, I'll know. "But as you well know I'll be away anyway!

I passed the first interview of the great azienza B. In a few days I have a new interview with them where we say test my technical capabilities.
The interview will take place somewhere here:

Centro direzionale di Napoli

will let you know if I'm still unemployed or you will be promoted to "intern lawfully enslaved "^ ^''

Let's hope so:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment