Monday, March 14, 2011

Why Is My Quad Backfiring

Magic square


"A magic square is an array of distinct integers in a square matrix such that the sum of the numbers in each row, each column and both diagonals always give the same number and this whole is called the constant spell or magic constant "
(from wikipedia)

mathematical These beautiful baubles are not really the main topic of this post. The topic of this post is my technical interview with the great company B . So what have the magic squares? Simple:

"So guys, do me a program that given a matrix input, checks whether or not the matrix form a magic square"

There were 9, I delivered the first, correct the program ( that was done well), then I was congedado with a "can you go" and I said goodbye to the other 8, all 8 who were still intent on writing their program.
whole situation makes me confident about the outcome of the interview. We await the official response:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment