Sunday, March 13, 2011

White Bumps Around Lip Piercing

Difficult to comment

have passed since? 3 days? but appropriate descriptions I did not come.

the images speak for themselves, take a look here for example -> http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

while I guess you already know the video is ceaselessly on any mode of communication of the globe:



In the midst of all is tragedy, but I can not help but admire the people Japanese for someone like me who has the head engineer, note the order and composure with which even experienced a moment so critical and is addressed from the crowd, everyone, looks incredible for me, a resident of the Mediterranean.

Carry this excerpt that I found around, speaking in Tokyo this is an Italian (which I can not link other than through its profile on a forum):

" afternoon, during the main shock, I was meeting with customers, luckily the ground floor. We went out into the street for two long minutes I saw a whole neighborhood, composed largely of buildings of thirty stories, swinging like a chocolate pudding. The vision was quite apocalyptic, but has not broken a glass, not a plaster fell, there were scenes of panic or anything, just a bit 'of people are understandably fearful that you neatly started (walk) home.

An elderly gentleman, very composed even though visibly shaken, was escorted by two younger colleagues. I saw a couple of girls hugging, lost many men to look around with a helmet in order, so many people pick up the phone and notify the house, without shouting, without fuss, without creating unnecessary panic. Re-enters the building (because, over the earthquake, we continued the meeting until seven in the evening, as planned) I saw a couple of slabs of marble atrium a little 'chipped, and some used just a little' get out of breath the stairs. Nothing more than that.

Who says the Japanese are accustomed to earthquakes is right only in part. Today, speaking with our customers, we were told that anything even remotely similar to this they have not ever seen. Joggle, too often, but not this. Never mind that Tokyo was relatively far from the epicenter - however it seems that the shock in these parts, was comparable to a magnitude of 6 - just as it matters little that the extraordinary buildings that make up to be able to withstand impact in a way that to me seemed almost magical. What really seemed incredible, and that made me open up my eyes in disbelief as an Italian, is stata la civiltà con cui la gente di questa città gigantesca ha reagito ad un evento così spaventoso.


Molti dei clienti con cui siamo stati in riunione oggi stasera non sono stati in grado di tornare a casa, e probabilmente in questo momento stanno dormendo - se stanno dormendo - in ufficio. Io in hotel ci sono tornato a piedi, facendomi una decina di chilometri in mezzo ad una marea umana infinita, scatenata per le vie della più grande metropoli del mondo dalla chiusura dei metrò e da un colossale imbottigliamento delle strade, in cui bus e taxi tutti pieni avanzavano a passo d'uomo. Manco a dirlo, sia la marea che l'imbottigliamento erano perfettamente ordinati. Non ho sentito un clacson, non ho visto due persone argue or complain.
"

I also found a blog of another Italian who lives there, has written extensively in recent days: let us jump if you like to deepen http://pesceriso.wordpress.com

me I'm here trying to comment ... difficult, but you try.

PS
We talk about the nuclear power station ... but do not trust anything you hear on TV, go on the BBC website that it is better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment