I Need Advice
Today I called the company X for an interview. Company X is one of many that I had contacted a plethora hoping for a call, un'opportuità .
Since I have been contacted by them, today I did careful research on this and unfortunately have not left beautiful things.
First, they take you for a training period of 6 months full, paid about 300 euro a month for 40 hours of actual attendance at work, without any right of any kind from what I learned. The center is in a disreputable place of Naples, I can be reached in about 90 minutes by public transportation (I can not use private vehicles at the time). At the end of six months, the canonical promise of a place more or less fixed salary from a thousand euro or so.
But so far I can understand, "I have to learn."
The news upset me most, I learned through a forum found on the net (which contains news about the company X on the last 3-4 years) by current employees or former employees are as follows:
Company X will not take you directly, but I assume by the satellite companies Y. The witness said that Y takes and sometimes goes into bankruptcy, the consequences can be imagined, only to rise again with new names but always the same sailors. On some websites have even published the proceedings of the courts to test the claims.
Some employees, after working for years in X (or Y) have found that unfortunately had not arrived INPS not even a euro of their contributions, and to assert their rights were taken up in lawsuits that I'm not really the maximum benefit that a dream to receive from a company. A
nepotism pushed and the inability to feed complete the future (always reporting the evidence that I found)
The general feeling is that the company, taking advantage of "will to work" gggiovani of us, especially in difficult reality as that of Naples, do you care anyway and maybe the end you are not with you that you work for.
In your opinion, at least we have to go to the interview? or only lose time? If I am facing for the first 6 months, the things that I found written by former employees, I expect that the rest (much worse) then we can actually come true?
The interview is Thursday morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment