As I mentioned every so often I delight me with games. Particularly in recent months, I devotee with a card game called Dominion.
This game does not need to buy the bags on sale as many other games, here you buy a box and leave all the cards. In particular, all play with those cards, you do not have "personal decks.
Leaving reviews various details of the game, what I wanted to communicate here is contained in two points:
1) giochillo This took me a lot, helped by the fact that there is a version free online playable. (Through the platform BSW)
2) Yesterday by GiocoOnda held a tournament official of the game, good for the national championship and also where I blablabla Saretta we faced with our friends, pundits and other people who did not know but which were full of good tactic in the game .
summarize all I can say that we did break the bank: The Saretta finished third and I even won XD
As a reward we got, of course, two games that will add to our (for now) small collection.
[Saretta a podium]
[Cdp a winner: D]
0 comments:
Post a Comment