Friday, February 11, 2011

Wpc11 Installation Cd

concerns

Since the "case ruby" is engaged, there was an escalation of tones and proposals that can not leave anyone indifferent. Among the accusations
delirious B. , The foreign newspapers that now lack even more inclined to laugh or cry, the TV is increasingly being mobilized in all forms and possibilities ...

I feel hunted. by a horde of zombie sheep o_O





is not that I feel offended because there is a prime minister who goes to the minors or because there are m.. young ladies that go to make a career with the premier. I shocked a lot more corrupting a premier, a prime minister a liar or a prime minister friend of the mafia.

What I really can not tolerate is to see people of B. that in any way trying to impapocchiare people. now is an insult to intelligence. Do not the FOR. And I worry.

(this post has not a particular organization, it is almost a stream of thoughts amareggianti)

0 comments:

Post a Comment