Conversations: leaves and doubles
Then I did the second interview with the company A, the technical one. I was asked several questions about what subjects defined as "networks of computers": I responded well to some things, barely on other, nothing just a couple of other things. Despite this, the impression is that in general it went very well, indeed the interviewer greeted me, shaking my hand and saying, quote "It will certainly be contacted."
But then, as you well know, will have unexpected surprises when you call me: D
As the saying goes, however, closed a door you open a door. Just today I was contacted by the company B, named after the famous and well known in the environment of recent graduates say XD. I have an interview with them next week in Rome (for a job then it will be here in Naples though!)
What you hear around B is about, "the company is important, they make you learn to really , is good impression on his CV but generally after a year or two people have run away because they make you work too hard. "
I will keep you updated;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment