Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Get Roll On Drives Golf



latter are full-wave Fringe: I began to see this series and an accomplice period-nothing more or less obliged am voraciously consuming a bet after another. This

Fringe "is an American science fiction television series, created by JJ Abrams. [..] The series follows the adventures of the division Fringe FBI, which is based in Boston, Massachusetts, and operates under the supervision of the Department of Homeland Security of the United States. The team is responsible for investigations related to the so-called "science border ", the fringe science." (Wikipedia)


has the feel of X-files, but in reality is a different thing. Like
:-) There is so much intrigue and mystery (in addition to the science cited on the border) and different things when I was not at all clear (I'm in the middle of the first season).


At first I thought he was the protagonist (you recognize it? Good old Pacey;)):


But after a while you realize that in reality he is the master :


A true mad scientist could say

XD Well, I leave you with a group photo, where you can also see that theoretically would be the protagonist :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment