Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can Hiv Be Present With Normal Cbc?



This morning I went to interview the company X.

We were 5 and we are introduced to a room that resembles a bit to a school computer lab supoeriore, with workstations, PCs are turned off and everything. A secretary
us to fill a form first, then a short test "computer" multiple choice fairly generic, like just to say.


After this paperwork arrives Dr. Dr (name) who explains to us how beautiful and important international customers, the company blablabla blablabla blabla famous names.
It then explains that our (possible) role will be to "Help Desk" in a very ambiguous explanation, says that we can "escape the problems in the input of our customers, working with the appropriate technical skills necessary ..." All 5 candidates
us, as I will make sure in a time when we are alone, we have the distinct feeling that everyone is pretty much what it looked like a bit too much at a call center, just a bit more "sophisticated." Returning to Dr.
, exposes us about what I was able to find a preview on the Internet: it offers training course (internship contract) for 6 months, 40 hours a week, then "someone" will be hired in other forms on which you have not dwelt.

goad me and others on what actually learn "that we will acquire technical skills during this course? "Dr vague and ambiguous answers, speaking on job training, a lot of different issues and training that is structured and varied depending on the skills base.

ask specific software, tutor, claims ... fat, Dr is vague and does not go into detail.

followed short interviews and a bye for the technical interview (which of course we all 5)


CONCLUSIONS: Whole-
vaghezzanon I like this, I stink. If are not clear and you insist on not wanting to be, hide something that I would not know.
-L 'announcement said, "IT company seeking graduates ..." but here, as mentioned, is very similar to a call center. "ed io avrei preso una laurea in ingegneria per fare il call center" (uno dei candidati, parlando fra noi)
-La cosa che più mi interessava da questo eventuale tirocinio era quello di imparare software e competenze tali da poter essere "competitivo" nel mondo del lavoro, avere qualcosa di spendibile ovunque, da mettere a curriculum. nno ho trovato nulla di tutto ciò, soltanto "abbiamo problematiche molto variabili" "vedremo" "dipende dal livello". Con queste garanzie mi conviene studiare un linguaggio di programmazione da solo, per esempio Java, che tutti ricercano. (ovviamente questo lo affiancherei agli altri programmi e linguaggi che già conosco eh, mica non so niente XD )
Andrò a fare il colloquio tecnico, but just to "experience of talks." In my heart I've already chosen.

not a question of money or time: I want to learn, grow professionally, I can not spend your entire life mica in a place like this. Here it seems only a large swamp where the usual few take advantage of many hungry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment